Powder coating specialists can provide information on what is powder coating and which benefits it provides to your project. There are solutions that are innovative and unique, becoming one more alternative for the improvement of each project it gets in our facilities.
In the aluminum industry and its applications, a relationship is generated between resistance and the image of the product to be optimized. This is due to the demanding requirements that come to us every day, one of the most requested solutions is powder coating. Making it a comprehensive solution for any application.
What is a powder coating?
Powder coating is a dry process that provides a durable and proper quality finish, allowing mass production, efficiency, and care for the environment. With decorative and protective finishes, this type of coatings is available in a variety of textures and colors, in addition to the properties that are generated thanks to its application.
In more technical terms, this type of paint is a homogeneous mixture of fine and solid particles, depending on pigments and resins. This combination allows it to adhere to the pieces, thanks to the process of specialized equipment that causes the paint to mix with the air and charge electrically, causing the paint particles to be attracted to the surface of the application, without waste.
By having a variety of applications, it also has certain characteristics that complement all types of product ready for marketing, below we will tell you about them.
- Protects the roughest and toughest metals and everyday household items
- Provides a more durable finish than liquid paints, making it much more attractive
- Powder-coated products are more resistant to wear and tear as a result of an impact, moisture, chemicals, UV light, and other extreme weather conditions.
- Reduction of scratches, chips, abrasions, corrosion, discoloration, and other material wear problems
- Resistance to the passage of time
- environmental friendly
Alternative for all types of industrial applications
In the aluminum industry, a wide variety of applications is known, especially in the automotive industry, but in reality, there is a wide range of fields where powder coating is used, innovating and improving any project.
- Automotive industry
- Household appliances
- Outdoor furniture (garden, country houses, etc)
- Agriculture and construction
- Household appliances
- Electric equipment
- Metals in general
Benefits meet quality
Among the benefits of powder coating, we can say that due to its multiple functions in all types of application and its durability, there are:
- Powder paint is environmentally friendly, making coatings solvent-free and air-emitting
- Resistance to corrosion, heat, scratches, bumps, abrasion by weather, and high or low temperatures
- Variety of finishes, glossy, matte, metallic effects, colors, and colorless
- UV resistance
We are an aluminum factory committed to your successful project.