Can aluminum be powder coated to improve the outcome of my project? There’s a relationship generated between resistance and the image of the product. Due to the demanding requirements received each day, one of the common questions is: how can aluminum be powder coated to improve its image? How about its resistance to UV light?
Using powder coating to enhance the outcome of your project
Powder coating is a dry process that provides a durable and proper quality finish, allowing mass production, efficiency, and care for the environment. This type of coating is available with decorative and protective finishes in various textures, colors, and added properties thanks to its application.
This type of paint is a homogeneous mixture of fine and solid particles in technical terms, depending on pigments and resins. This combination allows it to adhere to the pieces, thanks to specialized equipment that causes the paint to mix with the air and charge electrically, causing the paint particles to be attracted to the surface of the application without waste.
What makes powder coating the answer to improving your project for the long-term
By having a variety of applications, it also has specific characteristics that complement all types of products. Below we will tell you about them:
- Protects the roughest and most rigid metals and everyday household items
- It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints, making it much more attractive.
- Powder-coated products are more resistant to wear and tear due to an impact, moisture, chemicals, UV light, and other extreme weather conditions.
- Reduction of scratches, chips, abrasions, corrosion, discoloration, and other material wear problems
- Resistance to the passage of time
- Environmental friendly
If you can see this needed for your product, powder coating can answer your need.
Industries in which powder coating helped give improvement and innovation
- Automotive industry
- Household appliances
- Outdoor furniture (garden, country houses, etc.)
- Agriculture and construction
- Household appliances
- Electric equipment
- Metals in general
Take advantage of the benefits powder coating provides
Meeting quality standards is not only for aesthetic reasons; it also helps in functionality and durability. Here are the benefits of using powder coating on aluminum:
- Powder paint is environmentally friendly, making coatings solvent-free and air-emitting
- Resistance to corrosion, heat, scratches, bumps, abrasion by weather, and high or low temperatures
- Variety of finishes, glossy, matte, metallic effects, colors, and colorless
- UV resistance
Build a long-term successful list of projects with ABC Aluminum
At ABC Aluminum, we have powder coating solutions, adapting to the aluminum profile you require and according to the type of use given to it commercially. Our quality service ensures our customers have a successful project for the long-term, not just to meet time-frames.
Building a good reputation comes from making sure you work with a team that works together.